Sunday, February 12, 2012

Camel Jacket


Good morning, my dears.
So, the Carnival week is coming up and I have to do something to find a reasonably acceptable carnival costume. Actually I like Carnival not reallybut since I work in the Kindergarten, I have no chance to pass. Keep your eyes shut and go.
On Saturday and Sunday the weather was more than a dream, apart from the cold, and these are the pictures that were created yesterdaywhen I was walking with my parents.
How do you like my new camel colored jacket? I bought them on Saturday in the Benetton storeit was reduced 50%: D and with the collar she is also super warm.Nevertheless, yesterday I had two layers of sweaters underneath, haha.
Now, on in the great Monday 
<3

Guten Morgen meine Lieben. 
So, die Faschingswoche steht bevor und ich habe einiges zu erledigen, um ein einigermaßen akzeptables Faschingskostüm zu finden. Ich mag Fasching eigentlich überhaupt nicht, aber da ich im Kindergarten arbeite, komme ich da absolut nicht dran vorbei. Also Augen zu und durch.
Am Samstag und Sonntag war das Wetter ja mehr als traumhaft, mal abgesehen von der Kälte, und das sind die Bilder die gestern entstanden sind, als ich mit meinen Eltern spazieren war.
Wie findet Ihr meine neue kamelfarbige Jacke? Ich habe sie am Samstag im Benetton gekauft, sie war 50% reduziert :D und mit dem Kragen ist sie auch super warm. Trotzdem hatte ich gestern noch zwei Schichten Pullover drunter, haha. 
Nun auf in den tollen Montag
<3










Emu Boots
Dsquared2 Jeans, Sunglasses and Belt
new Benetton Jacket 
Filippa K Gloves
Hat from Kologne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...