Sunday, November 20, 2011

Memory of September


Good morning my dear readers.
How are you? I just lay in bed with my baby and enjoy a hot chocolate; D
I got sent this first three pictures from my dear NinDin. They are from the wedding of my boyfriend uncle's treasure, you remember this Post?
The following photos are from our camera yet, unfortunately I have no more photos of this day.
I wish you a wonderful sunday.

Guten Morgen meine lieben Leser.
Wie geht es Euch? Ich liege gerade mit meinem Baby im Bett und genieße eine heiße Schokolade ;D
Dieses Bild habe ich von meiner lieben NinDin zugeschickt bekommen. Es stammt noch von der Hochzeit von meinem Schatz seinem Onkel, erinnert Ihr Euch an diesen Post
Die folgen Fotos sind noch von unserer Kamera, leider habe ich noch nicht mehr Fotos von diesem Tag.
Ich wünsche Euch einen wunderschönen Sonntag.







I was wearing:
Ras Shoes
Jake's Dress
Zara Coat
Bijou Brigitte Clutch
Thomas Sabo Earrings and Necklace
Dior Lipstick

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures, the one with balloons in the air is breathtaking.I bet this looked even lovelier in real life :)

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...