Monday, July 11, 2011

Post 200: my most beautiful pictures


Good morning sunshines.
How are you today?
Unfortunately I'm currently sick lying in my bed and can make no new photos for you.
Just this weekend the weather was so beautiful and I would love to shoot new photos. But I had to spent my weekend in the hospital of our city.
So I've decided to post the most beautiful pictures of the last months.
I hope you had a wonderful and sunny weekend and enjoy this nice day.
Thanks to my baby and my girlfriend for making this nice pictures from me <3
and thank you for reading and following my blog <3

Guten Morgen Ihr Sonnenstrahlen.
Leider bin ich zur Zeit krank, liege Zuhause in meinem Bett und kann keine neuen Fotos für Euch machen.
Gerade dieses Wochenende war das Wetter so schön und ich hätte so gerne neue Fotos geschossen. Aber leider musste ich mein Wochenende im Krankenhaus verbringen.
Also habe ich mich heute entschlossen, die schönsten Bilder der letzten Monate zu posten.
Ich hoffe Ihr hatten ein wundervolles und sonniges Wochenende und genießt diesen schönen Tag.
Danke an mein Baby und meine Freundin für diese schönen Bilder von mir <3
und Danke an Euch fürs Lesen und Verfolgen meines Blogs <3



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...