Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby I love you, our anniversary



Good morning sweetys. How are you today. I'm so extremely tired, but it does'nt matter I must go to work. And today we go to the theater with the kids :D
Yesterday my boyfriend and I've celebrated our 4.anniversary. Wow. I love baby now for 4 jears and so much like the first day and I hope we stay together forever.
Well, now I wish you a wonderful sunny day full of love :-*

Guten Morgen Ihr süßen. Wie geht es Euch heute? Ich bin so extrem müde, aber es hilft nichts ich muss zur Arbeit. Und heute gehen wir ins Theater mit den Kindern :D
Gestern hatten mein Freund und ich unseren 4.Jahrestag. Wow. Ich liebe Dich Schatz jetzt für 4 Jahre und immer noch so sehr wie am ersten Tag. Ich hoffe wir bleiben für immer zusammen.
Nun wünsche ich Euch allen einen wundervollen Tag voller Liebe :-*







4 comments:

  1. salad looks delicious :D. I'll do similar and eat because of you I am hungry! xD

    check my blog if you want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photos! congrats on your Anniversary!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats :)

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...