Sunday, April 24, 2011

Au revoir mes amis




My lovely Easterbunnys :D
Now I have to say goodbye, unfortunately, for a week, but I promise you a lot of amazing photos in Paris to do for you!
So I wish you a good night, a great sunny week and be excited what I have to report to you next Sunday. I love you all and stay tuned.

Meine lieben Osterhasen :D
Nun muss ich mich leider für eine Woche verabschieden, aber ich verspreche Euch eine Menge Fotos in Paris für Euch zu machen.
Also wünsche ich Euch eine gute Nach, eine super sonnige Woche und seid gespannt was ich Euch nächsten Sonntag zu berichten habe. Ich liebe Euch und bleibt am Ball.

3 comments:

  1. have an amazing time. I will be your next follower

    http://vernisaongle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog :) Following you!!!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...